Registrants are invited to submit an abstract for consideration for printing an Abstract Book.
The abstract submission deadline is September 20 at 6:00 p.m. EST.
PLEASE NOTE: You must register for the conference prior to submitting an abstract. Abstracts received will not be considered from anyone who is has not also registered to attend the conference.
Preparation and submission of abstracts
- Prepare your abstract in Microsoft Word.
- Use the presenter's last name as the document file name for your abstract.
- Abstract title should appear in BOLD, ALL CAPITAL LETTERS, in 12-point Times New Roman Font.Remaining text should appear in 11-point Times New Roman Font.
- Please list the authors and affiliations directly under the title, separated by one empty line, and followed on additional lines as necessary. Underline the name of the presenting author.
- Separate the authors/affiliations and beginning of the abstract narrative by one empty line.
- For each author give the forename followed by the surname.
- Indicate each author's affiliation with a superscript numeral following the surname.
- Abstract should not exceed 1 page 1.5-spaced in 11-point Times New Roman.
- Abstract narrative must be clear and concise, and checked for correctness of spelling and grammar in advance of submission.
- Each submitted abstract should only have one presenting author.
Click HERE to download a sample abstract document (in Microsoft Word), which can be used for formatting purposes.
Abstract submission requires registration. Proceed to HERE for more detail.
For questions regarding abstract submission, please contact:
Ms. Zhang Meidong
Tel: (86-27) 87280016
Fax: (86-27) 87280016